#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Friday 24 July 2015

CSI CASE FILE 171 GUEST DETECTIVE

CSI CASE FILE
171
GUEST DETECTIVE
 
DOCUMENT A CELEBRATION
 
Hi Leanne back with my last share for the month as a guest detective for CSI, the topic for this month was to document about a celebration. I decided to do my daughters 3rd birthday, a few years ago now but I loved this photo of her. We had her party at the Carousel on the Geelong Waterfront with family and friends. For my evidence I have used wood, banners, texture paste, window and dots. For my testimony I have used journaling on a pull out tag from behind the window.


 
 
I have used a Funky flair cupcake as my embellishment.
 
 
You can buy funky flairs at www.funkyflairs.tictail.com/
cheers thanks for looking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment