#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 6 June 2015

Guest /Dt CSi

Art
Guest Dt
CSI






 
Hi Leanne here to share a page I created for guest DT for CSI for June as part of Funky Flair design team and us being sponsor's for this month.
For my page this is a photo of my daughter Alannah who just loves to Sketch, she is currently taking watercolour classes and this is a photo of a drawing she did and watercoloured.
Topic: childhood activity
For my evidence I used stripes, flowers, butterflies, paint, stamps.
For my testimony I've used journaling to tell the story.
 
 
 
close up of Alannah's Art page and my funky flair One Of a Kind flair
 
 
Don't forget to check out the/CSI challenge over at http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
and check out all the design team samples
 
And to purchase Funkyflairs you can buy them in sets at www.funkyflairs.tictail.com/
 
cheers thanks for looking!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment