#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Funky flairs June Dt

Funky Flairs June Dt
So 80's Style

Hi Leanne back to share some more of my Dt work for Funky Flairs Studio using their flairs. Today I'm sharing a page I did using Cosmo crickets watercolour embossed paper and Dylusions, nice and bright as was in the 80's and oh that hair style to go with it too lol!. My funky flairs I have used are and eighties flair and flutterbys flair. You can buy flairs in sets at www.funkyflairs.tictail.com/ or buy individually on facebook just join our group www.facebook.com/groups .

 
 close up of eighties flair
close up of flutterby flair
 
If you are looking for a challenge you can pop on over to www.funkyflairschallenge.blogspot.com/
and have a look at the mood board for June.
 
 
thanks for looking!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment