#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Dt work Funky flairs

June  dt work funky flairs
Diva
Leanne back to share another page I created for funky flairs for this month, something bright and colourful. Thought I would have a little experiment with some zentangle patterns over my watercolour background, was very time consuming but fun loved how it turned out. My funky flairs I have used are a groovy flair and the funky hearts flair. You can buy these in sets at www.funkyflairs.tictail.com or join funky flairs on facebook www.funkyflairs.com/groups

 
 
close up of funky hearts under glasses rim.
 
 
Don't forget to check out our June mood board below and pop on over to www.funkyflairschallenge.blogspot.com.au
 
 
cheers thanks for looking.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment