#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Dt work funky flairs studio

Love you to the moon and back!
Dt work funky flairs studio

Leanne here to share a page I created for Funky Flairs Studio as part of my Dt work, I've done this mixed media grunge page of my son Dylan having a blast of time on this flying fox we went to at one of our local beaches. My funky flairs I have used are the boy map markers and the adventure plus your can buy these in sets at http://www.funkyflairs.tictail.com/  or www.facebook.com/groups to join our group and buy individually.

 
 
funky flair boy map marker
 
 
funky flair adventure plus.
 
Don't forget our June Mood board is up over at www.funkyflairchallenge.blogspot.com.au
would love to see your entries and check out our creative design team.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment