#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Christmas is coming!

 
Hi everyone well Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I would have a play with some new papers, I did this double layout the weekend using Graphic 45 Twas the night before Christmas range, I so love love love this range one of my favourites this year.
 
 
A close up of the main page 1
 
 
 
page 2 close up
 
This is a Typo Chalkboard I did using Carta Bella Christmas range on this day! I did an advent calender so the front page lifts up like and note book and decorated the inside up to day 25, using stamping up advent calender stamps. Starting at day 1 on the front cover the face of the scalloped di-cuts flips around to show day 1 and so on through to Christmas eve.
 
 
cheers!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment