#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Live Life

Scrap the Girls
April Challenge
 
Hi all well its time for another challenge here at STG, the challenge for this month is to use boy colours and a boy embellishment interesting hey! well here is my take on the challenge. I have had this Mme kit for a while was going to actually save it and scrap my son Dylan, but when this challenge came up I decided to use it for this challenge the photo is of my Daughter Alannah as was taken last summer over at Sorrento. I did some masking in the background used some gelato's as well in the background and just used lots of layers for texture and embellishments. My boy embellishment is a anchor charm which is from D-lish Scraps as well as my lovely birds. So pop on over to www.scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com./ and check out the other DT samples and our wonderful sponsors for the month.
 
 
And a close up
 
 
cheers thanks for looking. :)
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment