#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 9 February 2014

Dt work for Molossi Chipboard

Hi all here is my Dt share for this month I went with the grunge feel using 7 dots papers with lots of texture, Mists, stamps, inks, coffee and flowers and embellishments to finish the page. I have used a few pieces of Molossi chipboard Chicken wire SKU MC90, Brick wall 4 panel SKU MC125, Endless Summer title, Manor House flower Love letters from Paris SKU SYO808. You can find these in the retail store www.molossi.com.au or the wholesale site www.molossiwholesale.com.au You can also check out more inspiration on the blog at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au .

 
The chipboard title I painted with gesso then I used coffee to stain it.
 
The brick wall I also painted with gesso then I stained it with coffee and used some Archival inks to colour in areas
 
The chicken wire I used in behind the flowers which I also painted in gesso then I used a chocolate gelato stick dry to give it a rustic look
 
 
Cheers thanks for looking
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this looks amazing. I love the coffee staining :)

    ReplyDelete