#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Friday 8 November 2013

November DT Show us your stuff

November challenge Suys

Well its time for another challenge here this month at Show us your stuff, challenge is to use paint and washi tape on your layout. I used a white background for my layout with modelling paste and background texture stamps. I used primary elements sprays and shimmerz paints and some gelato's. I used some of Kaisercraft elegance papers and di-cuts and some flowers and Muslin from D-lish scraps. My chipboard peacock feather is from Dusty attic I painted in gesso and coloured with gelato's,  my flair button is from A Lil Something. You can check out our challenge and other Dt work at www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au

 
Close up is of My dusty attic peacock feather in chipboard
 
 
Pop on over to our blog and check out our sponsors for this month
Dusty Attic
A lil something embellishments
cheers x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment