#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Monday 13 May 2013

May DT layout for Molossi

Molossi DT Layout May

Well here is my first design team post for Molossi using there beautiful chipboard pieces, I used the bird cage and vine for this project which I applied gesso first then once dried I used Gelato's to colour it. I used the Kaisercraft Secret Admirer paper collection with some stencils and some lovely flowers to create the garden theme. I really loved this chipboard is such a beautiful quality and great to work with your can check out the molossi Design team blog and other Dt projects at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au
Here is my Molossi DT May sample

 
Close up of the Vine which was Gessoed and then coloured with Gelato's
 
Bird cage close up which is Altered with Gelato colours to give and aged look
 
Another close up of vine
 

Another close up of cage and birds
 

 
Cheers thanks for looking don't forget to check out the Molossi Blog!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the fussy cut photo, the chippie and the flowers, great techniques!

    ReplyDelete