#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Monday 1 April 2013

Moment to Ponder

SUYS CHALLENGE APRIL

Well its time for yet another challenge here at SUYS and this months challenge is to scrap and 8.5x11 layout. So pop on over to the blog at www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au and check out the DTs samples and enter your challenge, so if you don't normally scrap this size layout which I do not usually, but I really enjoyed having a go at this size so I look forward to seeing your creations.

And here is my 8.5x11 layout
I used one of Racquels Kits from a Piece of cake designs for this layout, a crafters worshop chevron stencil and one of Finnabairs sunrise sunset stencils. The photo is of my sun Dylan which I happened top snap one day of him in the gardens while I was snapping photo's of the girls.
 
 
And a close up of my handmade item which is a fabric covered button and a Flair button from a piece of cake designs
 
 
cheers thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment