#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 26 January 2013

Having a play with Gelato's that I got for Christmas! I so love these my new favourite thing so much fun and so easy to use.

Did this on a canvas board I used gelato's for the background and around the bottom used a mixture of Gelato's and the Faber Castell big pens and incorporated some stamping and a layout above.


For this one I used a canvas board some stencils, plasters tape, gesso, gelato's, stamps and big pens.



This is a frame I did for a friend is of her daughters dancing concert last year 2012 she is giving it as a gift for her mother inlaw. I used the prima firefly paper range for this mixed media layout some lovely prima flowers and resins, few other embellies chippy title I painted then used a couple of gelato's thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Leanne these are stunning pages - so much detail! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete