#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Friday 16 November 2012

Little Dancer

Sketch #79 for Sketchabilities Challenge
Well its time for another Sketch at www.sketchabilities.blogspot.com another one of Karan's beautiful sketches, So pop on over to the site check out all the DT'S for inspiration and would love to see all your creations too!


And here is my take on the Sketch

For this layout I used Cashmere Dame papers, washi tapes, kaisercraft flowers, heidi swapp alpha's, flourish with bling, echo park, glitz what knot's and inks. I took these photo's of my daughter Alannah at her dance rehearsal they had to have full hair and makeup done, she looked so pretty how could I resist not to scrap this, boy can't wait for the professional photo's to come back cheers thanks for looking see you over at the sketchabilities blog.

And check out our sponsors also pop on over to the sketchabilities blog for details.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Leanne!!

    I've already seen your laoyut on Sketchablilities! It's very beautiful!! The photos are sooo nice and the colors and papers perfectly fit together!!

    Elvan :-)

    ReplyDelete