#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 19 June 2012

To Explore New Things!

SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE JUNE!~

Scrap the girls challenge for june is to scrap outside photos, so I decided to scrap a photo of my daughter Alannah. She had a horse riding party for her 8th birthday and had a great day, she was a very confident rider and absolutely loved it now she wants a horse I dont think so! I used some old stampin up paper I had in my stash for this lo, and used some chipboard and other embellis to create this page cheers!



3 comments:

  1. Brilliant layout! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the western theme to your page. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic layout! Love what you've done with that tree. Thanks for playing along at Scrap The Girls. :)

    ReplyDelete