#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Monday 9 April 2012

UR A Breath Of Fresh Air!

April Sketch Challenge for C'est Magnifique

Well here is my Lo for the April sketch challenge I used Kaisercraft Miss Nelly range for this lo, I just love the colour's I used the di-cut and some little paper doily's as the circle part of the sketch. I used Prima flowers and some other different one's also, a prima rhinestone trim, so glitter swirls and leaves, Prima resins and some chicken wire chipboard and a few other embellies. The photo's are of my daughter Alannah she is a bit of a poser for the camera love these photo's of her so pretty she is a breath of fresh air!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leanne. Your layout was chosen as one of the featured layouts for the April Sketch Challenge at C'est Magnifique. In addition, you have won the prize package from Want2Scrap. Leslie will be in contact with you to get your mailing information. Thanks for participating and we hope you will create a layout for our May sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured over at Cést Magnifique beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete