#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Monday 9 April 2012

Sweet Tooth!!

April Challenge for Scrap the Girls

Well here is my April Challenge for Scrap the Girls! Well I took up the Challenge to do a lo in 8.5x11 inch which I have never done before was so fun to do one this size. I used Basic Grey Out of Print range for this lo some hessian, chipboard, Thickers Alphabet which I outlined in a copic liner pen to make it stand out and a Charm's yellow Lollipop. Well I must say my daughter Alannah does have a SWEET TOOTH and she was enjoying a Chocolate McFlurry I used the 3 photo's but I silhouted the Mcflurry chocolate cup.

5 comments:

  1. Wow cool layout Leanne, Love the pops of yellow and well done for giving the 8.5x11 a go!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you trying out the different size...I love it! These papers are gorgeous & I love what you've done with it...fabulous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I just love your layout Leanne, look at all the details:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm I'm with your daughter on the sweet tooth ;). Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at STG :).

    ReplyDelete