#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Wednesday 25 April 2012

MM" Wah

Have been so busy scrapping my challenge's and other projects on the go I haven't had time to do any blogs so here is one of my lo's I did from March's A Piece of Cake Desings kit , well I actually bought Aprils kit before I did March due to having so many bills that month, but anyway I still managed to get one. I just love the colours in this kit so girly which I so love to scrap! And added just a few embellies of my own some Prima flowers, webster trinkets, and some others I think I may even have used some things from the April kit into the march but I love it all you can find these kits or subscribe to upcoming at www.apieceofcakedesigns.com.au. I used my sweet little Alannah blowing me butterfly kisses how cute is she!

1 comment: