#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 15 April 2012

Future

Bird is the Word Challenge for April Future

Well Future is the challenge for this month so I scrapped this lo of my son Dylan, I used A Piece of Cake Designs kit for April for this Challenge a new kit club which is so full of yummy things, I added a few little things from my own stash but I love the bright colours in this kit and this wonderful star from Charms Creations. I used the heading Your future is so bright! and journaled around the page about Dylans future like: Your future is so bright, you are a smart boy! be honest stay true to yourself you have a lovely nature thoughtful, kind and caring. You love sport soccor, football continue to strive for your goals play hard. You have a strong creative flair, pursue what you are good at but have fun at the same time. And remember always what you have been taught. Your future is so bright!!

1 comment: