#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Little Darling Welcome

March Challenge Scrap the Girls
Well March Challenge for Scrap the Girls is Celebration or event, I decided to scrap a baby photo of my little niece Amber when she was born. I used the Graphic 45 Little Darling's Range for this lo I just love these papers and went so well with this photo of her. I did lots of Distressing in this lo and the chippy of a baby mobile hanging went well with this lo too, had a lot of fun playing with this range.

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful page you have created i absolutely adore it and your neice is simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly beautiful!Love the setting of all those baby shapes. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Leanne, this is spectacular and that photo is just sooo adorable. Love it! Thanks so much for your support on my blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love this Leanne, love all the little details like the mobile above the baby.
    So Cute!! Love the ripped window around your pic too, Fabbo.
    Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing at STG :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is gorgeous Leanne! thanks for joining us at STG this month
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is that paper!!! I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Leanne! Love how you've used this paper range. :)

    ReplyDelete